aaa interesting potential studio/live property in Berlin - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: interesting potential studio/live property in Berlin

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             29-Jun-10  @  10:53 AM   -   interesting potential studio/live property in Berlin

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

yeah check it out - near the Tiergarten, very central & very cheap with ahuge groundfloor space, lockups and a flat above

http://www.immobilienscout24.de/54675871?objectTabListControl=tab.expose&donotLog=t&style=is24&is24EC=IS24&navigationbarurl=/Suche/S-20/P-2/Wohnung-Miete/Berlin/Berlin/Tiergarten-Tiergarten

damn! you dont get that type of property in London any more since back in the 80's

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             29-Jun-10  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: interesting potential studio/live property in Berlin

Maarten

Looks a bit too moist for my toys though... That sounds very wrong somehow  

Message 3/3             30-Jun-10  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: interesting potential studio/live property in Berlin

k

lol, yeah its cold in winter thats fer sure *brr* but with a few grand spent on building a proper inner wall/door entry and some acoustic treatment, carpet/flooring it could be a goodie. i bet the landlord would do a deal if you offered to pay for renovating the ground floor too

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot