aaa BT and TalkTalk threaten court to kill Mandybill - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: BT and TalkTalk threaten court to kill Mandybill

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             08-Jul-10  @  11:48 AM   -   BT and TalkTalk threaten court to kill Mandybill

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hmmm let's see.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/07/08/digital_economy_repeal/

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             08-Jul-10  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: BT and TalkTalk threaten court to kill Mandybill

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

There are good arguments for not making ISPs responsible. On the other hand I never got the whole
pirating thing anyway. Even if I took the time again and could get to a point where I wrote awesomely
desirable tracks I wouldn't put them out there at this point. In my thinking it takes time and money to
write good tracks and get them published. If they are simply downloaded for free after that how could
a serious musician continue to support himself by creating music unless he is independently
wealthy. It narrows down the gene pool to wealthy folks and people who crank out cheap music that
has a beat a hook but not much more for the most part. As they say, you get what you pay for.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)