aaa Live FOH sub plans - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: Live FOH sub plans

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             19-Jul-10  @  02:07 AM   -   Live FOH sub plans

minimustangs

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

A few months back I found an awesome website that had multiple styles of plans for subwoofer cabinets available in PDF. Amazingl;y detailed and accurate. Think I can file the file on my computer or the website it came from? ...not a chance.

I thought I was getting close to re-discovering it as some of the same sites I located last time started surfacing as well, but I haven't been able to score. I think the plans I was looking for were for an 18" driver...possibly a pair of them..in some form of folded horn cab.

Anyone have a link to such a site. I really wouldn't be asking if I thought I could find it myself...but seriously...I'm getting nothing. Best of all those plans were free.

Thanks for you time

Steve

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             20-Jul-10  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: Live FOH sub plans

minimustangs

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hehehe,... answering my own question.

http://www.iakn.com/prosound/enlcosures.html

Amazingly detailed PDF bin plans

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot