aaa look at the length of it ! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: look at the length of it !

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             19-Jul-10  @  09:39 AM     Edit: 22-Jul-10  |  01:55 AM   -   look at the length of it !

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

new track do appologize for the length.............but some people like it that way!

http://www.7161.com/streamer.cfm?dt_track_id=19621

Chapter 16

Dont know if this track was completely missed or just completely shit ?

if anybody can spare 10mins would appreciate comments.

i feel to get the full gist of the track it requires a full listen but then again i often skip through other peoples tracks and try to get a brief synopsis (shame on me)

in my defence i often replay full tracks if i can see worth in the initial scan.

hope any readers can spare me the same intollerance

as a side i would like to know if it is considered poor form to use preset synth sounds and samples - i currently use Sonars RXP player for drum etc and preset synth noise things etc in the form of Rapture and Pentagon etc

I try my best to play as many parts as possible but sometimes you just cant beat presets.

if i've been naughty please do not hesitate to slap my electronic signature across its electronic face.

Yours as ever Martyn.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             22-Jul-10  @  01:57 AM     Edit: 22-Jul-10  |  11:18 AM   -   RE: look at the length of it !

NastyM

Link?:  No link

woof!

Message 3/3             29-Jul-10  @  02:13 PM   -   RE: look at the length of it !

Mortimer

Link?: Link

Holy smokes its 36 minutes! Sounds real nice nasty. I said it before and I say it again...you got talent.

I like the drums and the spooky sounding keyboard.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot