aaa Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in 2008 to recover only $391,000!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

25-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in 2008 to recover only $391,000!!!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             20-Jul-10  @  08:37 AM   -   Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in 200...

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

it's a bit old news, I just resurfaced after days of coding, but i'd say the real amount is WAY more than that, this surely crushes any copyright fascists out there:

http://recordingindustryvspeople.blogspot.com/2010/07/ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-riaa-paid-its-lawyers.html

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             21-Jul-10  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in...

Mortimer

Ya that's why the RIAA and MPAA ran to the government for help. Did you hear about ACTA, the secret international treaty? The Europe version is brutal. Get caught 3 times with shared music in Europe and they send you to jail.

Check out the Angry Ausie..."ACTA, DMCA and other copyright laws are TFU!" ~ AngryAussie

Corp. U.S. Elections are coming in November.

Note the recent time-line;

June 23, Obama Administration Announces Massive Piracy Crackdown

July 16, the U.S. Authorities Shut Down Wordpress Host With 73000 Blogs

Message 3/9             21-Jul-10  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in...

k

It's like fighting wars tho mate, it's another USA fantasy, and you can see that on any forum which has a mostly american readership...all that "we're gonna kick their asses!!!" shit, followed by years of futile thrashing around resulting in absolutely nothing

it's very sad.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9             22-Jul-10  @  02:24 AM   -   RE: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in...

Mortimer

Ya everything has get to be a battle...Inherent part of certain religious paradigm. Religious worldview that I shall not name.

Do the math.

They don't mind losing money,
they do get some satisfaction; the fascist get wet when they are busting somebody's balls.

Message 5/9             26-Jul-10  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in...

notamusedatall

Link?:  No link

true dat... and that same vibe carries when you try and debate the issue with americans... the sorta revert to that quasi-religious bs

"so you dont agree with me, so you must be FOR illegal downloading then"

it's like argueing with some religious nuts

Message 6/9             31-Jul-10  @  06:10 AM   -   RE: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in...

damballah

notamusedatall, I don't wanna have to stop downloading so I can kick your ass for jesus

Message 7/9             01-Aug-10  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in...

k

damballah wrote:

notamusedatall, I dont wanna have to stop downloading so I can kick your ass for jesus

testing

Message 8/9             01-Aug-10  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in...

k

k wrote:

damballah wrote:

notamusedatall, I dont wanna have to stop downloading so I can kick your ass for jesus /

/

testing

quote of a quote

Message 9/9             01-Aug-10  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: Ha ha ha ha ha. RIAA paid its lawyers more than $16,000,000 in...

damballah

k wrote:

k wrote:

damballah wrote:

notamusedatall, I dont wanna have to stop downloading so I can kick your ass for jesus /

/

testing

quote of a quote

and totally worth quoting too

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)