aaa First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             17-Aug-10  @  02:13 AM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

First attempt at soundtrack / video thing
noise etc added to vid by Abel Ferrara (first work 1971 silent film)
have added all incidental bits plus sampled / bastardized vocal things
if anyone has a mo would appreciate honest comment

http://www.7161.com/CSS_show_7161_video_details.cfm?dt_video_id=646

Cheers M                                               ...............

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             18-Aug-10  @  02:49 AM     Edit: 18-Aug-10  |  02:49 AM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

k

Link?: Link

dude u seriously need a showreel. i see images with that music, but not what i see in the video. the passage starting at 2:45 ish i see a like a bourne film or jason stratham film or a bond.. some travelling sequence and helicopter footage of city at night etc, speeding cars going somewhere, summink like that - rain, night, something unfolding & moving forward

mind u i ad a spliff, rolf   ™

and 1/2 bottle of red

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             18-Aug-10  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

k

did u see the jap version of bad lieutenant btw?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098360/

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/9             18-Aug-10  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

NastyM

Cheers k
the sound track (musicy bit) was really just the first thing that came into my head the bit i was interested in was syncing the vocally bits, effects (phone ring, cig lighting, etc) along with the images and the general feel - i thought it was close but was it close enough?
all the sound effects are from libraries like freesound etc
Once again cheers M

Message 5/9             18-Aug-10  @  04:32 PM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

k

i wasnt really payin attention to that tbh

Message 6/9             19-Aug-10  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

NastyM

k wrote:

mind u i ad a spliff, rolf /  ™

and 1/2 bottle of red width=15

rolf?
jees im bad with these acronyms - only just found out - fair dos

Message 7/9             20-Aug-10  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

Mortimer

Kilo! Wowo, look at my comment on that video.

http://www.7161.com/CSS_show_7161_video_details.cfm?dt_video_id=646

Firefox, I see dark text on black and I cannot read it.

Message 8/9             20-Aug-10  @  09:53 AM     Edit: 20-Aug-10  |  09:58 AM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

k

whoops! cheers for that mortimer. fixed.  

Message 9/9             20-Aug-10  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: First attempt at vid - ears and eyes would be appreciated

NastyM

actually quite like the text - seems to fit nicely with the dark mood of the vid (LOL)

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)