aaa hmm Pro-Tools HD Native finaly... hmmm - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: hmm Pro-Tools HD Native finaly... hmmm

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             08-Oct-10  @  11:30 PM     Edit: 08-Oct-10  |  11:33 PM   -   RE: hmm Pro-Tools HD Native finaly... hmmm

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

whaday reckon?...

Pro Tools HD Native has arrived and now, for the first time ever, you can get all the sound quality and synchronisation features of Pro Tools HD but on a native system.

Pro Tools HD NativeThis means you can connect to the unbeatable Pro Tools HD interfaces without having to splash out on the much more expensive Accel and Core cards. Up to four interfaces can be connected for a maximum of 64 channels of I/O, including HD I/O, OMNI and Legacy Blue.

The completely native PCIe card offers low latency monitoring solutions that run directly on the Avid hardware for providing monitor mixes. Like Pro Tools HD (and unlike Pro Tools LE), HD Native will also support the following:

Surround mixing
Ultra low latency (<1.5ms)
Support for Icon and C24 surfaces
Support for AVID sync HD for frame-edge accurate sync
Support for Video Satellite

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot