aaa 'Big Four' lose filesharing case against Irish ISP - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

24-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: 'Big Four' lose filesharing case against Irish ISP

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             11-Oct-10  @  06:29 PM   -   RE: 'Big Four' lose filesharing case against Irish ISP

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

A major ISP in Ireland has won a landmark illegal music downloads case against the ‘Big Four’ record labels today.
UPC defeated Warner Music, Universal Music, Sony BMG and EMI Records in Dublin’s High Court, which decided that a “three strikes and you’re out” ruling could not be enforced in Ireland.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/10/11/irish_upc_beats_big_four_on_music_piracy/

wow! lol, they will be committing suicide at G**rsl*tz  over this.... good! lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-Oct-10  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: 'Big Four' lose filesharing case against Irish ISP

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

That's quite something. I'm sure there are more than a few Guinnesses being poured by all. Some in celebration and some to drown sorrows. Of course, anything is a reason to pour a Guinness. There's an Irish girl who tends bar at a pub I used to go to. One day I ordered a Guinness. As I began to sip it I noticed a perfect clover in the head. I showed her, thinking it was some fluke of nature and she was like, "oh yeah. I always do that" and it was true. Every Guinness she poured was topped off with a perfect clover she drew the last bit from the tap. I seems like it would be easy but others there couldn't do it. She poured me a four leaf once at my request. She was a real sweetheart.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)