aaa New Track added - Trance - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Track added - Trance

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             08-Jan-11  @  02:28 AM   -   RE: New Track added - Trance

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I do take my time. I based this on the theme of SignalRunner's track, "Recluse" but took it in a different direction. Mixing on headphones still but I think the bass pumps. 

http://www.7161.com/css_track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=20212 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             09-Jan-11  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: New Track added - Trance

sitar

i also gave an old track some more punch and uploaded it. k, you might remember paraphernalia for paraphenomena. i renamed it paraphernalomena. whoopy!  :P

Message 3/5             02-Feb-11  @  09:47 AM   -   RE: New Track added - Trance

k

hiay man, sorry didnt respond, this pc was unable to play music without mega crackling, but i think finaly i fixed it, at least enuff to hear something anyway.

it sounds alot fuller than much of your stuff i've heard before, musta took some work that. is that all Sonar included synths or what? (you use sonar innit?)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/5             04-Feb-11  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: New Track added - Trance

sitar

thanks k. i used this piece as a learning exercise mostly about sidechaining. the over-pumping bass was deliberate. i've finished another very nice trance track and a techno track. maybe i'll post those. 

everything was done in Sonar XL1 and the same with the two tracks i might post. of course Sonar is continually making improvements but my tracks sounding thin was not because of Sonar but me. i'm still mixing with phones too so that probably has its setbacks. dunno. 

i'm glad you got the issues on your PC sorted out.  

Message 5/5             04-Feb-11  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: New Track added - Trance

sitar

i also wrote a waltz which was used for a video montage of an artists paintings. i wrote a piece of mixed music, classical with cellos, techno, and Spanish guitar for another video of images put to the music that described words read by the writer. the entire video turned is gorgeous. the writing is called "flash". flash is a very short piece of prose poetry. very descriptive and lasting 1/2 - 1 dozen or so sentences. i'm half-way done with an Argentinian style tango piece. i've been busy.   :P

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot