aaa Long Legged Woman - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Long Legged Woman

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             22-Feb-11  @  03:07 AM   -   RE: Long Legged Woman

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

new track up. levels are very hot. this is the most danceable track i've created. not saying much. :P  i think it's pretty hawt especially once the female vocal samples join in. the guitar is edgy and throaty, just how i wanted it. i created this for a dance video and she loves it. have a listen. 5:00 exactly including silence. 

http://www.7161.com/css_track.cfm?track__dt_track_id=20340 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             22-Feb-11  @  08:51 AM   -   RE: Long Legged Woman

Mortimer

Great Stuff!

Message 3/8             23-Feb-11  @  12:17 AM   -   RE: Long Legged Woman

sitar

thanks and thanks for the listen. i am going to add one fill or complimentary sound just before the last verse at the end where the guitar repeats the rhythmic phrase. it's a bit naked there. 

Message 4/8             23-Feb-11  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: Long Legged Woman

sitar

Mortimer wrote:

Great Stuff!
in typical sitar fashion i wanted to rate your track "Up the River" and thought i'd comment here, forgetting the default review went along with the message if i didn't change it. i thought i'd comment here. i love the bass in the piece. i also like dark tracks like this one. well done. 

Message 5/8             24-Feb-11  @  01:06 PM   -   RE: Long Legged Woman

NastyM

Link?:  No link

Well then Sitar - that is one immense track - the whole package just grabbed me from start to end, seems such a departure from your last two trance like tracks.
The whole feel is much more "edgy" as you say love the drums, bass, vocals .... yeah you guessed it i liked it (well worth the wait)

Message 6/8             26-Feb-11  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: Long Legged Woman

sitar

NastyM wrote:

Well then Sitar - that is one immense track - the whole package just grabbed me from start to end, seems such a departure from your last two trance like tracks.
The whole feel is much more edgy as you say love the drums, bass, vocals .... yeah you guessed it i liked it (well worth the wait)

Thanks for the listen and feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the track. It was fun making. I usually have musical ideas. It's getting down the mixing and the dance aspect that I'm still plugging away at. This track marked a leap for me in learning. 

Thanks again man.  

Message 7/8             03-Mar-11  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: Long Legged Woman

k

wow, thats pretty detailed! the riff is storming when it comes in. I think i'd come in with that straight away actualy.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/8             04-Mar-11  @  01:19 AM   -   RE: Long Legged Woman

sitar

k wrote:

wow, thats pretty detailed! the riff is storming when it comes in. I think id come in with that straight away actualy. /

you're absolutely right K. the final version comes in straight away with the 1 measure break just before the riff. it's what i sent to the woman for the video. thanks for the listen!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot