aaa Tried something a little different for me - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Tried something a little different for me

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             03-Mar-11  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: Tried something a little different for me

NastyM

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi Chaps,
Not posted for a while - having been dissatisfied with lack of direction
Any how new sound has arrived, if any one gets a chance would appreciate comments
"When one door opens"
Cheers Chaps  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             03-Mar-11  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: Tried something a little different for me

k

Link?: Link

deep bass man! shaking the room even on 5" speakers. Your usual pro quality film score then; still waiting for the showreel... 

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             03-Mar-11  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: Tried something a little different for me

NastyM

May well have to produce a showreel the company i work for is going tits up.
Looks like i could be out of here in a week or so.

The last year was tough and it ain't getting any better.
On the plus side i won't starve the wife went shopping the other day and has bought enough provisions for us to outlast the longest nuclear winter imaginable.

Hope all is well in K`ville and cheers for listening

Message 4/5             04-Mar-11  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: Tried something a little different for me

sitar

Link?: Link

this is brilliant. i not only see a film in this but a film i'd love to watch. lots of tension. i love the entire thing. everything. around 1:30 when it gets quieter and strings come in i think. fantastic. jeez this is excellent. unfortunately i couldn't find a way to rate it. went to the track page. wanted to give it 5 stars. 

sorry to hear about your company going tits up. i hope all will work out for the best in the end though.  

oh and i went back and found where to submit the stars and review. i'm lame like that sometimes. it was right there.  

Message 5/5             04-Mar-11  @  10:12 AM   -   RE: Tried something a little different for me

NastyM

Cheers for the encouraing words - I have been listening to a Mexican artist called Murcof (now residing in Barcelona) to be honest i was quite taken with his work and have drawn a fair ammount of influence from him - Cheers again

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot