aaa New Tracks Up! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: New Tracks Up!

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             15-Apr-11  @  04:35 PM   -   RE: New Tracks Up!

Fake Money

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well shit...this is a trip. Kilo and the DT community was my go-to spot back in the late nineties when I was in small-town high school just starting out with this shit (28.8 dial-up for days!), I read every DT article about a million times, downloaded all the samples (still use those Rogers snares), pored over the tech stuff, asked a bunch of dumb questions in the forums, saved up pizza-delivery money to buy a sampler, sequencer and some synths, swapped realaudio files with the folks from here, met a few of the forum heads IRL at various points around the country....aaaaaaand time marches on, the site's improved, I'm living in NYC now, got myself a little shoebox studio and still doing my own dumb shit and I've released three LPs and a bunch of singles. I haven't been back to DT in a a loooong time, so HEY YOU GUYS! Here's a newish one... 

http://fakemoneynyc.com/track/let-me-show-u-feat-kym-perfetto

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Apr-11  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: New Tracks Up!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

its got a very retro sound. quite like it.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)