aaa THE BOX PRO - ACHAT 112 SUBA - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: THE BOX PRO - ACHAT 112 SUBA

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             06-May-11  @  03:15 PM   -   THE BOX PRO - ACHAT 112 SUBA      [Link: the box pro - Achat 112 Sub A]

tjbarde

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

how would these subs go with a pair rcf art 310a. how would they compare with db technologies sub 12 or dynacord d lite powersub 12

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             10-May-11  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: THE BOX PRO - ACHAT 112 SUBA

safeandsound123

Link?: Link

hmm I have always thought about the Thomann T-xx and The xxx series stuff, I bought a few bits back in the dy and it seems pretty decent to me especially for the low pricing !

SafeandSound

cheap mastering

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

Message 3/6             10-May-11  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: THE BOX PRO - ACHAT 112 SUBA

k

yah i had a long chat with them some time back about trying to ponce a pa, and their guy was like "Oh we get tv companies and all sorts coming to try and ponce our pa's but we turn everyone down cos our stuff sells big-time without any promo and it'll take the pepsi-challenge against any brand like ev etc."

He also said many people are gutted when they see and hear the stuff and realise they could have got that but they already spent more on brand-name pa

he also said they had some problems in the early years with manufacturing quality etc but had ironed it out and been at it so long that their qc was superb (he said) afaik they use german engineers/designers running the show

whatever, i spose the main thing is all their own-brand stuff comes with a 3 year warranty, what more can u ask really?

i love the look of their twin 18" cabs, birch play, proper. real heavyweights. love a pair of those.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             11-May-11  @  05:01 PM   -   RE: THE BOX PRO - ACHAT 112 SUBA

tjbarde

thanks guys im interested in these subs they are only 22kgs. and as you said the price is excellent im just wondering about the quality of sound i suppose if their thomann they must be fairly good

Message 5/6             11-May-11  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: THE BOX PRO - ACHAT 112 SUBA

tjbarde

thanks guys im interested in these subs they are only 22kgs. and as you said the price is excellent im just wondering about the quality of sound i suppose if their thomann they must be fairly good

Message 6/6             12-May-11  @  12:57 PM   -   RE: THE BOX PRO - ACHAT 112 SUBA

safeandsound123

22kgs, watch your back !

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot