aaa Bad Girl by Kinky Biscuit released. - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Bad Girl by Kinky Biscuit released.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             13-May-11  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: Bad Girl by Kinky Biscuit released.

Mr2Hatman

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Ok released this on CDBaby and Amazon and itunes ect, so if you dont buy it your fingers will fall off and you cant make no more tunes, so there
Enjoy Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             14-May-11  @  06:58 PM   -   RE: Bad Girl by Kinky Biscuit released.

k

File?:  No file

says he... not leaving any links

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             16-May-11  @  05:10 PM   -   RE: Bad Girl by Kinky Biscuit released.

Mr2Hatman

http://www.cdbaby.com/Search/a2lua3kgYmlzY3VpdA%3d%3d/0

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bad-Girl/dp/B004WAEZYG

or simply ITunes and search for Bad girl by Kinky Biscuit

Just need Kilo to make the video and
 "This time next year we will all be millionaires Rodney"

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 4/5             17-May-11  @  10:46 PM   -   RE: Bad Girl by Kinky Biscuit released.

k

either that or it's the chandelier cleaning business! i'll itoon it on me mac

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             21-May-11  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: Bad Girl by Kinky Biscuit released.

Mr2Hatman

Nice one
Malk  

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)