aaa A ridiculous amount of backsplash - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: A ridiculous amount of backsplash

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             27-Aug-11  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: A ridiculous amount of backsplash

oxygene65

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I had a poo at work yesterday. It wasnt a nice experience at all.

For a start, I received a ridiculous amount of backsplash. Every plop sent a high pressure jet of toilet water right up my Mylene.  If it had of been my own toilet at home maybe I wouldnt of been so traumatised. But the fact that hundreds of office works plop off in the same chod bin every day.  Just made me shudder at the thought.

Then if that wasnt enough. The wipe was awful. Just sticky shit everywhere, up by ball sack, all over the gusset, getting well worked into the pubes. Fucking awful.

Thankfully the chod bin has a shower cubicle, so I had to bunny hop into that, and jet blast my ringo.

All in all, not a very nice experience.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             27-Aug-11  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: A ridiculous amount of backsplash

k

lol "mylene"... finally we discover a real use for her!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             27-Aug-11  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: A ridiculous amount of backsplash

oxygene65

cor I could think of a lot of uses for Mylene. If she didnt smile so much she'd be well hot.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot