aaa Congratulations Brits - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Congratulations Brits

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             13-Aug-12  @  01:58 AM   -   RE: Congratulations Brits

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hey guys and gals. well now first i have to congratulate DT on the new look. i haven't been here in quite a while. looks great. 

but i came here to offer grats to my dear friends and the wonderful people in the U.K. for hosting the 2012 summer Olympics. great job! sorry about Mitt Romney. i didn't send him across the pond though.

i realized tonight i still love the song West Side Girls by the Pet Shop Boys haha.

i hope K and you all are doing well and are happy. i've been well. busy and also dealing with a health issue. no biggy. comes with the territory.

i always remember you dancetechers with great fondness and appreciation...bunch of nuts that you are.

again, congrats on hosting the Olympics! London is an awesome city of culture and diversity.   

cheers for now mates!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             13-Aug-12  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: Congratulations Brits

k

hiya mate. Yes it was quite something, even if it almost bankrupted us lol.

hope you are ok Sitar & it's nothing serious mate.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             14-Aug-12  @  04:52 AM   -   RE: Congratulations Brits

sitar

hi k. haha yes it was quite something but sorry it was so expensive. once we all get through this global recession what we'll remember is the good stuff like the London Olympics. 

thanks. it's not too serious. miss you guys.

later man  

Message 4/4             05-Dec-12  @  04:08 PM   -   RE: Congratulations Brits

somebody

Link?:  No link

sit-hard, k, Da Limpics..  yeah.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot