aaa MANLEY Massive Passive installed - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: MANLEY Massive Passive installed

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             28-Oct-12  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: MANLEY Massive Passive installed

safeandsound123

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

After a long time saving up I have just installed the MANLEY Massive Passive.
A wonderful piece of kit, thanks to my clients for your continued support, onwards and upwards.Here is a picture in the rack:

SafeandSound Mastering
High end, low cost online audio mastering

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             29-Oct-12  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: MANLEY Massive Passive installed

k

how about a review? i can add it to the products list & publish it there - with link to you of course.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             14-Nov-12  @  11:25 AM   -   RE: MANLEY Massive Passive installed

safeandsound123

Sure, good idea, I will start writing one now I have been using it for a while.

How do I submit it?
Thanks

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

Message 4/6             14-Nov-12  @  08:36 PM   -   RE: MANLEY Massive Passive installed

k

just tell me when u are ready to post it and i'll switch on a contributors account for you.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             15-Dec-12  @  03:24 AM     Edit: 15-Dec-12  |  03:24 AM   -   RE: MANLEY Massive Passive installed

k

blimey barry, the threads had over a thousand view in 6 weeks, must be some interest in that beastie.

i'd better add a link tp the actual review: Review of the manley massive passive

Message 6/6             15-Dec-12  @  03:57 AM   -   RE: MANLEY Massive Passive installed

k

added a test graphic. waddya think?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)