aaa drum and bass sample cd - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: drum and bass sample cd

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             26-Dec-12  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: drum and bass sample cd

saz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I would like to freshen up my samples library and looking for drum and bass sample CDs.

But it seems to me that most of the offerings out there are full of ready-made loops. And I don't mean drum loops but bass riffs, melodies etc.

As I dont just want to mix premade loops this is not what I am after.

Any suggestions on any good sources of interesting, usable sample libraries?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             26-Dec-12  @  12:09 PM     Edit: 26-Dec-12  |  12:10 PM   -   RE: drum and bass sample cd

k

Link?: Link

producerloops? they do many d&b cd's with construction kits, in fact they recently released 'Subtractive Drum & Bass Vol 3'

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             13-Jun-17  @  02:57 PM     Edit: 13-Jun-17  |  03:03 PM   -   RE: drum and bass sample cd

steve.waits.music

Link?: Link

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot