aaa Building some bass bins. - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Building some bass bins.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             11-Aug-13  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: Building some bass bins.

Lawrence Ratcliffe

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone know of any plans for bass bins for a P.A. system?My band is ready to start putting together a P.A. and I want to save cash and build a pair of subwoofers. Primarily whats going through them will be kick drum and bass guitar. We have four Eminence 6oo watt 15" drivers to put in the cabs.Any help appreciated thanks.   

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             11-Aug-13  @  07:10 PM   -   RE: Building some bass bins.

k

Link?: Link

http://www.dancetech.com/index.cfm?loading=pa

cabs

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8             11-Aug-13  @  10:18 PM   -   RE: Building some bass bins.

Lawrence Ratcliffe

k wrote:http://www.dancetech.com/index.cfm?loading=pacabs
Sorry, but that link isnt for cabs, but Dance music.

Message 4/8             13-Aug-13  @  12:27 PM   -   RE: Building some bass bins.

k

yeah it is, down the right hand column there is speaker box plans

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8             13-Aug-13  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: Building some bass bins.

Lawrence Ratcliffe

k wrote:yeah it is, down the right hand column there is speaker box plans
Had another look at that link, but I cant see any speaker plans I am afraid. 

Message 6/8             13-Aug-13  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: Building some bass bins.

k

well you must click on the link i made above. the speaker plans are down the right column. There is a picture of each cab. click to go to the page with the plans etc

Message 7/8             14-Aug-13  @  07:56 PM   -   RE: Building some bass bins.

Lawrence Ratcliffe

k wrote:well you must click on the link i made above. the speaker plans are down the right column. There is a picture of each cab. click to go to the page with the plans etc
Sorry , still cant see the cabs etc... that you mention. Just radioplay stuff and a newsblog. Very strange. 

Message 8/8             01-Sep-13  @  02:04 PM     Edit: 12-Oct-13  |  05:28 PM   -   RE: Building some bass bins.

safeandsound123

There is a forum called "speaker plans" that will have loads of designs and enthusiastic people to help you design and build some good bass bins.

cheers

SafeandSound

SafeandSound Mastering, low cost, high end

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot