aaa Missing Time - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: Missing Time

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             16-Jan-14  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: Missing Time

studio418

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I love the site great work !!...but for some reason my songs seem to be getting cut short at the end of each one...the Time length of each one is listed correctly but when streaming a track it ends before the actual full length of the actual track thus cutting off a few seconds or so of each track....my tracks play in full on other web sites so I am not sure what is wrong on this one..well let me know if it is due to a problem on your end or if it is on mine...thanx.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             17-Jan-14  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: Missing Time

k

Link?: Link

streams ok for me, what program are you rendering the songs to mp3 format with?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             20-Jan-14  @  05:57 AM   -   RE: Missing Time

studio418

Link?:  No link

I use Audacity 2.0.5...the songs stream fine for me as well but a couple of them end too short...the base master mp3 on my system plays them in full and i have not had them get cut short on any other site...one song that can you can check out for an example is the song Alien Fuker & Baby J....the sound sample at the end of the song of Butthead on the master mp3 ends as it should with him saying " He's Naked "...but on this site it ends before that line is heard...and the same type of thing happens on here also with the song Hapenis In The Shit Abyss as well as a couple other ones as well....Im not sure why on this site the endings of the songs are getting cut short but yet on other sites this does not happen...so push come to shove I guess i will just delete the ones that are getting cut short and try to re-upload them again and see what happens.....and if that does not work then i will just remix them special for this site and let a bit of dead space play after the track so that when it gets cut short on here it will only cut short the dead space and not the audio itself.

Message 4/4             21-Jan-14  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: Missing Time

k

Link?: Link

studio418@hotmail.com wrote:

I use Audacity 2.0.5...the songs stream fine for me as well but a couple of them end too short...the base master mp3 on my system plays them in full and i have not had them get cut short on any other site...one song that can you can check out for an example is the song Alien Fuker & Baby J....the sound sample at the end of the song of Butthead on the master mp3 ends as it should with him saying Hes Naked ...but on this site it ends before that line is heard...and the same type of thing happens on here also with the song Hapenis In The Shit Abyss as well as a couple other ones as well....Im not sure why on this site the endings of the songs are getting cut short but yet on other sites this does not happen...so push come to shove I guess i will just delete the ones that are getting cut short and try to re-upload them again and see what happens.....and if that does not work then i will just remix them special for this site and let a bit of dead space play after the track so that when it gets cut short on here it will only cut short the dead space and not the audio itself.

what are you playing the stream with? which app?  when you upload a file here it is saved 'as is' not converted in any way, so it is exactly the same file that you upload

remember, the 'stream' link is an m3u file which then links to the mp3,... on other sites where you say it streams fully, is the streaming done with the same protocol or is it done with a player or something??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)