aaa Audiowerkzeug - BOOSTi - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Audiowerkzeug - BOOSTi

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Jan-14  @  07:54 PM   -   Audiowerkzeug - BOOSTi      [Link: - ]

kalleromin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm thinking of picking up the Audiowerkzeug BOOSTi for the purpose of hooking up a small portable cd-player and my headphones and practicing the drums to it. This is because just the cd-player seems to be inadequately loud on it's own, and the music keeps getting drowned out by my playing. I'll be primarily using a pair of EXTREME ISOLATION EX-29 W LIMITED EDITION, alternately a pair of ULTRASONE HFI-580. The cd-player is a CD Walkman D-NE241.

I have baically zero experience with any form of audio kit like this, and am simply wondering if this will do what i hope it will, and even if my stated observation above is correct or if something else entirely is making the cd-player too quiet. Will the cd-player provide good enough output? I'm no audiophile, i just need to be able to hear the music over my playing.

I have also looked at the Behringer MA 400, and wonder if it's advantageous pricing is outweighed by some huge flaw i may have overlooked, compared to the BOOSTi.

I would also appreciate some user experiences, with both pre-amps, if available.

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             26-Jan-14  @  06:22 PM   -   RE: Audiowerkzeug - BOOSTi

admin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

kalleromin@gmail.com wrote:

Im thinking of picking up the Audiowerkzeug BOOSTi for the purpose of hooking up a small portable cd-player and my headphones and practicing the drums to it. This is because just the cd-player seems to be inadequately loud on its own, and the music keeps getting drowned out by my playing. Ill be primarily using a pair of EXTREME ISOLATION EX-29 W LIMITED EDITION, alternately a pair of ULTRASONE HFI-580. The cd-player is a CD Walkman D-NE241.

I have baically zero experience with any form of audio kit like this, and am simply wondering if this will do what i hope it will, and even if my stated observation above is correct or if something else entirely is making the cd-player too quiet. Will the cd-player provide good enough output? Im no audiophile, i just need to be able to hear the music over my playing.

I have also looked at the Behringer MA 400, and wonder if its advantageous pricing is outweighed by some huge flaw i may have overlooked, compared to the BOOSTi.

I would also appreciate some user experiences, with both pre-amps, if available.

But hat box is over 200 euros!!

If you are going to play drums to a cd mix you listen to on headphones, then we can assume the drums are NOT going to disturb neighbours etc... so it'd be way cheaper to just feed your cd into a single powered PA speaker.. much better than playing along to a headphone mix

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)