aaa Now this is funny - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Now this is funny

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/14             03-Aug-14  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

"The Laugh tracks you hear on TV were recorded in the 1950s so most of the people you hear chuckling are dead." 

That was tweeted by username "Strange Facts". 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             04-Aug-14  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

xoxos

that is funny.

Message 3/14             05-Aug-14  @  03:25 AM   -   RE: Now this is funny

sitar

Hey xoxos! Hope all is well by you. 

Message 4/14             11-Aug-14  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

k

hello  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/14             20-Aug-14  @  03:42 AM     Edit: 20-Aug-14  |  04:11 AM   -   RE: Now this is funny

xoxos

i do about a 15' radius on wellness  god bless hong kong and all that cheap african steel available to the west for a pittance.

demonstrable terms  

patent pending: a device for helping americans identify reality

Message 6/14             24-Aug-14  @  08:57 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

pict

Link?:  No link

Hello all!  It's been a long time since I visited good to see some of the old names.

Message 7/14             26-Aug-14  @  12:24 PM     Edit: 26-Aug-14  |  12:25 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

k

bloody hell Xoxos, you haven't gone and joined ISIS have you?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/14             26-Aug-14  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

k

hey pict

Message 9/14             27-Aug-14  @  01:56 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

pict

Link?:  No link

Hi K! How's the world with you? LOL at the ISIS reference.Great to see XOXOS is still going strong and Sitar.I saw Bedwyr had posted I sometimes wonder how guys like mindspawn,pongoid,damballah, and Jock are getting on,and if they are still making music.

Message 10/14             01-Sep-14  @  11:23 AM     Edit: 01-Sep-14  |  12:45 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

k

Not sure about those guys Pict, but Jock last posted about slimming down his system to a computer setup due to space requirements with the arrival of 'Offspring-of-Jock. I recommended Logic with Mainstage.

Just noticed the rather nice hamon on xoxos's blade there, wonder if it's real or repro?

i wish we had a login with facebook type thing here for comments and forum, i cant do that stuff though & it requires a secure server setup which we can add but i still dont know how to do the code.

Message 11/14             01-Sep-14  @  01:36 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

k

re: the OP about canned laughter, I was watching some program yesterday and THAT eagle scream....

When i've had a few beers i like to load that scream up on my smartphone and play it, everyone in the pub looks around for an eagle lol

Message 12/14             06-Sep-14  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: Now this is funny

xoxos

brushed but someone out there really likes me. saya's pretty much all tape

eric in l.a. mentioned a few names recently.

"do we still do this,"
http://xoxos.net/temp/preview/lostmelody.mp3
beta eg. drums are still to go.. synths are all 2 osc va

http://xoxos.net/blewm.zip
only partially surprised to have been ignored for this.. not much more than two months of finger exercise.

Message 13/14             12-Sep-14  @  11:24 AM   -   RE: Now this is funny

Mr2Hatman

Hello, been a while I see a few old names popped up, time certainly flys, think I First came here in 1995/6.

Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 14/14             20-Sep-14  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: Now this is funny

sitar

pict wrote:

Hello all!  Its been a long time since I visited good to see some of the old names.
Hey Pict!

Viewing all 14 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot