aaa TC-Helicon - VoiceLive 3 Extreme - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: TC-Helicon - VoiceLive 3 Extreme

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             24-Feb-16  @  08:39 AM   -   TC-Helicon - VoiceLive 3 Extreme      [Link: TC-Helicon - VoiceLive 3 Extreme]

newtonmusiclaw

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm pre-purchase comparing this unit the the Boss RC 505 for use at live gigs with me playing both saxophone and piano. Which would best suit my purposes: recording piano and then playing saxophone over the recording. I'd import drum tracks as well. Thanks!

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             26-Feb-16  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: TC-Helicon - VoiceLive 3 Extreme

admin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

newtonmusiclaw@gmail.com wrote:

Im pre-purchase comparing this unit the the Boss RC 505 for use at live gigs with me playing both saxophone and piano. Which would best suit my purposes: recording piano and then playing saxophone over the recording. Id import drum tracks as well. Thanks!

wouldnt it just be easier to put the backing tracks on an ipod or similar device? why go for such a complicated route?

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot