aaa the box pro - Achat 112 Sub - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: the box pro - Achat 112 Sub

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             22-Dec-16  @  09:01 AM   -   the box pro - Achat 112 Sub      [Link: the box pro - Achat 112 Sub]

rilatti

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello,
I have Dynacord Powermate 600(first version) and EV 300sx tops.
Could I connect from one(left or right)Powermate amp output to 1pc Achat 112 subs and from its output to EV-top? And same to other side to make stereo PA.

Dynacord output is min 4ohm and EVs are 8ohm. If I connect Achat as a sub the resistance goes less than 4ohm(2,7ohm?). Does that broke my Dynacord amp when I drive them almost full power or...?

What is Achat 112 sub (passive) sensitivity? Does it work with EV 300sx sensitivity for well balanced hi and sub sound?

Or is there something else small size 12" subs for my Dynacord+EV combination to make stronger bass as simply way than possible(means no active...)?

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot