aaa Record your band in a rehearsal studio - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             09-Feb-17  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

dunk42

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a question regarding the recording process, when you recorded the band in the rehearsal studio did you record the session to an external hard drive or to your Mac book Air hard drive/SSD

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             04-Mar-17  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

dunk42@gmail.com wrote:

I have a question regarding the recording process, when you recorded the band in the rehearsal studio did you record the session to an external hard drive or to your Mac book Air hard drive/SSD

sorry mate, not been here recently.

recorded the audio to an external usb3 drive 

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot