aaa Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             12-Feb-03  @  10:41 PM     Edit: 12-Feb-03  |  10:43 PM   -   Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

Mindspawn

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Greets folks, Mindspawn and a two other experiemental artists, will be doing a live radio show for the fifth anniversary of "A Dark and Tranquil Place", the radio show ran by Peter Lee of Force of Nature, this Saturday night/Sunday morning, beginning at Midnight and running until 6am. The show is on WRIU (90.3 FM), and you can also hear it on the web at www.wriu.org.

Dark ambient. drone, glitch, PE, and other such madness for those that are interested in this sort of thing. Probably a few beats here and there, but definitely NOT a dance show...

Peace

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             16-Feb-03  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

Def Z

Link?:  No link

Dude, I'm gonna do my best to listen - but that's LATE for us married folks. :-) Good luck and break a leg!!

Message 3/11             16-Feb-03  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

influx

Link?:  Link

dammit! we're throwin a big party with DJs and stuff...wont be able to tune in

will it be recorded/archived?

Message 4/11             16-Feb-03  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

Mindspawn

Greets all,

Yeah the show was a bit of a late one for "married folks"...=) and yeah, it was recorded. Should have a copy in a couple of weeks. If it comes through and isn't too poor in quality, I'll post you a disc Influx...

Thanks for caring just the same!

There's gonna be more live Mindspawn (the dark ambient/noise stuff) happening in Rochester, NY in April, and another one in Providence in May... I'll keep all informed as the dates approach.

Toodles...

Message 5/11             17-Feb-03  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

dissonance

"dammit! we're throwin a big party with DJs and stuff...wont be able to tune in"

influx, where's this?

when?

dissonance

Message 6/11             17-Feb-03  @  03:30 AM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

influx

last night. El Segundo 

we do em bout monthly...thing is tho...unfortunately a lot of the people that show up arent into the tunes...homey who rents the place has a pretty wide range of friends, some of whom are of the "slick graphic designer" type as opposed to the dirty grungy breakbeat variety so the place ends up lookin like West Side Story 

Anyway..Id love to hear that, M!

Message 7/11             17-Feb-03  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

horizens

File?:  [image]

[image file]

i wonder who this homey is?

the thing was last night, there were almost all
breaks heads and only 3 designers.

gotta rethink how we're doing these from now
on.

Message 8/11             17-Feb-03  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

99devils

Gene, let me know the date of the Rochester gig. Rochester's only an hour or so from where I live. Also, perhaps I might be able to hook you up with a Buffalo date the night before or after. Drop me a line: craig@3lbmindtrip.com

Message 9/11             17-Feb-03  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

INFLUX

only 3? you and t and that one guy? thats it?

I didnt necessarily mean anything bad by it..but...when theres more people in the kitchen than anywhere all night..thats kinda odd.

yeah. sure would like to have a dope ass sweaty party some time. I seriously think the "all breaks" roster is a bad idea

Message 10/11             18-Feb-03  @  01:01 AM   -   RE: Mindspawn Live PA/Radio show

dissonance

influx,

I'd be interested in checking that out......get me some info on that if you don't mind...

dissonance@spaz.org

thanks

dissonance

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot