aaa How do I get this sound??? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: How do I get this sound???

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/2             15-Jan-08  @  05:28 AM   -   How do I get this sound???

m.masurka

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm trying to figure out how to get a specific electro sound that is pretty common.

Here is an example:
http://www.myspace.com/dancerobotsdancedotcom
(Listen to "Data Prblms")

I'm assuming many hardware synths can do it no problem but I'm trying to create it with VSTs. I've tried layering several 303 emulators with some synched oscilators sent through a bunch of distortion....that came close but still not quite it. Basically i'm hoping someone knows of a synth that can create it fairly easily without too much CPU consumption. Even if you're aware of a specific hardware synth that can do it, please let me know. Thanks!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-Jan-08  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: How do I get this sound???

nutoniom

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Could be a lot of thingsdude, up to chopped up fuzzed guitar !! But I'd say some distorted monoline backwards with a rising attack or something

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot