aaa Roland_JX3P / PG200 cable... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Roland_JX3P / PG200 cable...

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/2             22-Feb-08  @  03:51 PM   -   Roland_JX3P / PG200 cable...      [Link: Roland - JX-3P]

richard.hoertner

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How can I get (or make) a cable to connect the JX3P to the PG200 programmer? Any suggestions?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Feb-08  @  02:49 PM   -   RE: Roland_JX3P / PG200 cable...

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

you'd have to make one i spose, using DIN plugs... i own a pg200, it is a very short lead, so i dunno wether it has to be that short. In the manual it says the lead is 2.5 meters... well the lead that came with mine is more like 1/2 a meter and mebeb that is ok to sit it on top of a JX3P, but it's hopeless to reach from the racked MKS30 i own to a table top where it can be used - but this short lead that came with my PG200 is not homepade so perhaps any 6p DIN cable will work.

I think any 6pin DIN would do it cos anyways surely it'll ignore pins which aren't connected inside the units... like you can use a standard DIN cable at a push for MIDI if you run out of MIDI leads, and midi uses just 3 pins i think so it ignores 3 of them.

anyways try a 6pin din lead

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot