aaa Another video attempt! - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Another video attempt!

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/2             13-Sep-12  @  07:27 AM   -   RE: Another video attempt!

jc-mos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Does anyone know where I can find a bettter than me video producer?
I am a bit sick of "static image" videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NChyKOS-rLY 

cheers
BX748 

BX748 http://www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/bands/7423/

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             14-Sep-12  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: Another video attempt!

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

why dont you use windows movie maker (if using a windows pc) or imovie on mac to make a montage video of images fading in/out, it's a step up from a static image.

also you can screen capture freeware video pattern s/w doing psychadelic patterns in time with the track and use that footage too. There's plenty of ways to be creative without resoorting to paying someone to make a video; and even if you did pay someone, what footage would they use? 

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)