aaa Hit of Nostalgia - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hit of Nostalgia

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/2             07-May-20  @  10:17 PM     Edit: 07-May-20  |  10:19 PM   -   RE: Hit of Nostalgia

lucidskies

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

So.. it's been... a LONG time since I've been here - Lucid Skies from way back when.
So many memories of posting songs and getting feedback from the old crew (k, rags/welder, influx, Signalrunners, GrooveMonkey, et al).
I took a very long haitus from music and in the last year got back into it.  

Care to take a listen to what I've been up to?

https://soundcloud.com/user-510836805-622298037/a-trip-to-home 

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             08-May-20  @  10:20 AM   -   RE: Hit of Nostalgia

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello mate. Soundcloud is just endlessly buffering. Can't listen sadly. I just checked and it's the same for the big front page acts too. No play right now.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot