aaa if anyone wants in - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: if anyone wants in

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/3             13-Jul-05  @  03:10 AM   -   if anyone wants in

urbicide

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm selling off some gear... here's the items before I list on ebay. name your offer:

Octave CAT

Bought this synth off ebay about a year ago. A really cool monosynth...
Sounds like a Moog/ARP with a distinctive edge. The CAT up for auction is not the SRM version
people look for. No external control. It has the white wood-ends that were manufactured
on the first of the CATS. Overall it gives any production a distinctive flavor of many
textures. It's in great physical condition. Minimal scuffs and scratches.

Juno-106

The center of my music production. What a great synth. Roland got it right. The keyboard is in
perfect condition. All the sliders are smooth, pitch bend works flawlessly, no tuning problems.
I've used it a billion times. Just excellent. This one has sentimental value to me and I question
why I'm selling it but I need the money. shit. I hope it finds a good home. I've had it for
four years and it never left the spot I put it in.

SH-101

The center of bass, sfx, and everything else in my productions. Roland dreamed up a
piece of magic and its red. Voltage controlled! Realanalog! Stays in Tune! I was worried about
the age when I bought but I crossed my fingers about keyboard tuning. It stays in tune the minute
you turn it on and adjust the initial tuning. I was happy. This piece has some sentimental
value. The red, everything involoved in the sound, falling in love. I'll miss it. Purchased 5
years ago, it has never left my room. Whoever gets it will have lots of fun.

Oktava MK-12 Microphone

A cool little microphone that will suit your needs on a cheap budget. I've owned it for about
a year. It comes with an attenuator and plastic case.

realanalog@hotmail.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             13-Jul-05  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: if anyone wants in

k

Link?:  Link

what?... you giving up?... or going all software?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             13-Jul-05  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: if anyone wants in

urbicide

Link?:  No link

also, on ebay... There's a Korg Microkorg and a TLM-103 for sale... the items here will be on ebay soon...

kilo: nope, I'm starting over. Just wasn't feeling the setup anymore.

Pages: 1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot