aaa Mackie UAD-1 - Sell & swap shop forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Sell & swap shop

Subject: Mackie UAD-1

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/4             01-Sep-05  @  02:21 PM   -   Mackie UAD-1

craig

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I'm selling my Mackie UAD-1 card. This is the same card as the Universal Audio UAD-1, but the Mackie bundle includes the LA2A and 1176 compressor plugins. This card sounds absolutely fantastic. Best software compressors I've ever worked with. It includes the following effects:

1176LN
1176SE (light version of 1176)'
EX-1 EQ/Compressor
DM-1 Delay Modulator
RS-1 Reflection engine
CS-1 (complete channel strip including EX-1, RS-1, and DM-1)
LA-2A
Nigel (modular amp simulator w/cab sim, compressor/gate, phaser, chorus/flange, trem/echo)
Pultec EQP-1A
RealVerb Pro

These effects run on the DSP card, so they leave your CPU free for other uses. The card works on mac and PC and the plugins work in AU, DX, VST, MAS, and RTAS formats meaning they support virtually every DAW software known to man.

The Mackie bundle is no longer available for sale. The closest package available today is the Project pack, which doesn't include the 1176LN or the LA-2A (the two best plugins in the package). So in order to spec a new card out with these plugins, you'd have to pay $149 for the LA2A and $149 for the 1176, plus $400 for the UAD-1 Project Pack. I'll sell my card for $550.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             01-Sep-05  @  03:27 PM   -   RE: Mackie UAD-1

psylichon

Nice offer, but I suspect you'll have to lower your price in the end.

Why on earth are you selling that thing anyway?

Message 3/4             01-Sep-05  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: Mackie UAD-1

craig

I don't use it enough.. I just don't make music as often as I used to. Now I'm saving money for a house and I'm trying to pay off my bills - and my Mesa Rectifier head  

I may have to lower my price in the end, but if anyone is interested make me an offer.

Message 4/4             26-Sep-05  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: Mackie UAD-1

craig

Asking $500...

Pages: 1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot