aaa so now im gonna dj???? - Live / PA / gigging forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

23-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Live / PA / gigging

Subject: so now im gonna dj????

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 26-Jun-02  @  04:49 AM   -   so now im gonna dj????

chroma

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

i've been kicking and clawing to get a live hw setup together for the past several months. im getting closer but now im starting to get cold feet..the scene here is kinda dead, yes dead and it seems there are more slots open in clubs for djs, not to mention its easier to bring your decks and cds out than your (my) whole studio...

also this music thing has to start bringing some money in; ive noticed less and less enthusiasm from my wife when i bring home another piece of gear...im not being about the money but you know how it goes...

im thinking i should go out get some dj gigs first so at least ill have some money to pour back into the gear...no experience but it cant be that hard, right?? im not looking to be a turntablist...

f*ckit mebbe i should just jump headfirst into the live PA thing, at least ill be among the few...

yes, hold my hand...low point here...self doubt arrgh

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/18             28-Jun-02  @  09:12 AM   -   RE: so now im gonna dj????

brentym

Link?: Link

depends.

are you DJ'ing in Omaha? side two of Masters of Reality always kills...

just make sure you have some Nazerath to bring them back.

Message 12/18             28-Jun-02  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: so now im gonna dj????

influx

black sabbath will always rule. very little will ever have the power of those what 5 albums?

Message 13/18             29-Jun-02  @  12:51 AM   -   RE: so now im gonna dj????

Mindspawn

Masters of Reality rocks duuuuude... Children of the Grave!!! Most tasty.

Message 14/18             29-Jun-02  @  05:30 AM   -   RE: so now im gonna dj????

chroma

Link?:  No link

hey i have two of those (masters of reality)...i can do some quick cutting thing with that coughing bit...and etc etc etc

Message 15/18             01-Jul-02  @  02:10 AM   -   RE: so now im gonna dj????

influx

cool, huh?

Message 16/18             01-Jul-02  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: so now im gonna dj????

Mindspawn

You are one... unusual person, herr Influx.... Must be why I like you so much...=)

Message 17/18             01-Jul-02  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: so now im gonna dj????

milan

and i thought wow this is unusuall  

nice welcome for me after being away for a few days!

cheers all, M.

Message 18/18             01-Jul-02  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: so now im gonna dj????

influx

I want to know who else caught it!

Pages: 1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)