aaa anybody got the midi file for the grooves & patterns 1 article? - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: anybody got the midi file for the grooves & patterns 1 article?

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/4             10-Aug-10  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: anybody got the midi file for the grooves & patterns 1 article...

jon F

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Has anybody got the midi file for the grooves & patterns 1 article on this site? I would like to follow the tutorial but when clicking on the link for the midi, the page does not exist anymore? can somebody put it up?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             11-Aug-10  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: anybody got the midi file for the grooves & patterns 1 article...

admin

hi Jon, the link is fixed and we mailed you.

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/4             07-Jan-13  @  03:36 AM   -   RE: anybody got the midi file for the grooves & patterns 1 article...

charles.copp

send them to me too please , i am a midi fanatic!
maniac

Message 4/4             09-Jan-13  @  02:47 PM   -   RE: anybody got the midi file for the grooves & patterns 1 article...

k

Link?: Link

it's on the article page under the heading: 

SETTING UP- FOR THIS ARTICLE

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot