aaa Massenburg - GML 2032 B-Stock - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Massenburg - GML 2032 B-Stock

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/1             16-Nov-14  @  12:22 AM   -   Massenburg - GML 2032 B-Stock      [Link: - ]

nemosamani

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I apologize if I have sent you this message numerous of times. I just wanted to make sure it was sent, thats all. I appreciate your patience for reading this important letter I wrote. Thank you

Hi how are you. My name is Nima and I live in New Jersey, United States. Over the years as music equipment and technology changed, I have always had a warm place in my heart to have a personal small but professionally equipment set up so to speak. From the recent times and current and future times, I have only set my list to a very minimum selection. As I spent hard,long and tough times saving funds and acquiring the certain pieces for my set up along the way, the time now came to me finally saving enough for my final piece which would be an ideal recording channel strip. So with my one ideal computer, my two high end mics, and my one a/d/a ideal converter, all I have to aquire is the recording channel strip. It took me about 8 years to aquire just these few things that I mentioned and I have about 3000 dallor “spending” money left that I have saved till currently. I wanted to get your attention on a very specific desperate request on this last item that I believe will not only be my only channel strip but also in some way or another I would be content with this item and I would like to gratefully have one and I have desperately had a hard time trying to find this particular item. This item is the GML 2020 channel strip. I might be over-emphasizing this channel strip in my mind or based on its reputation compared to many channel strips out there generally speaking, but if I am accurate to the respect for the item as the same perspective from weathered audio engineers or knowledgable users, then I will confidently still would be grateful for this last addition to my personal set up. I am aware publicly that GML have or may have stopped making their products publicly, and I am also aware there are still GML 2020's out there publicly brand new on pro audio dealer sites whether in the United States or International dealers that still have some inventory of them. I am again desperately trying aquire one but obviously in either brand new-unopened or perfect condition, and if there is any way possibly you might whether 1) have one yourself that you are willing to sell or 2) that you can ask all your resources and folks/coworkers that may have one or 3) even can try getting one from other dealers outside of US that I may not be able to directly contact for this request or 4) if you may have some connections to have one GML 2020 be remade for me; so all you can do is very warmly appreciated. Basically I am hoping and reaching out to you to find one for me. I know its an older product as well, and I know I only have 3000 dallors, but if there is no precisely a better GML channel strip that might be coming out in the future compared to that of the GML 2020 so to speak... and If all is true to the mindset and long term use for a GML 2020 and if this 3000 dallor amount would be godly gracious from you for me to pay for one and acquire one with all the same parts and and basically an original GML 2020 with nothing fake about it physically and internally and to having it not be a knock off, then I would be very very grateful human being to your help. Please let me know. This has been a long wait for me that I have prepared for if possible. Thank you very much for taking your time to read this. Sorry for this long letter. Thank you

My name is Nima
My email is nemosamani@yahoo.com if it doesnt show

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot