aaa Record your band in a rehearsal studio - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/9             09-Feb-17  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

dunk42

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a question regarding the recording process, when you recorded the band in the rehearsal studio did you record the session to an external hard drive or to your Mac book Air hard drive/SSD

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             04-Mar-17  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

k

Link?: Link

dunk42@gmail.com wrote:

I have a question regarding the recording process, when you recorded the band in the rehearsal studio did you record the session to an external hard drive or to your Mac book Air hard drive/SSD

sorry mate, not been here recently.

recorded the audio to an external usb3 drive 

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             26-Mar-22  @  10:59 PM     Edit: 31-Mar-22  |  05:00 AM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

RussellGarnerRGAP

Using an external hard drive is really a great solution for those who want to store a large amount of information. To connect the internal disk, you need to turn off the computer or laptop, remove the cover, find the necessary connectors for data exchange and power, connect the device. In principle, there is nothing complicated here at all. That's why you should look for a good hard drive that will make your life much easier. And if you damage it, you can restore it using (https://www.salvagedata.com) DATA RECOVERY SERVICES. I hope I helped you!

Message 4/9             27-Mar-22  @  02:10 AM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

k

RussellGarnerRGAP@yahoo.com wrote:

Using an external hard drive is really a great solution for those who want to store a large amount of information.

it is  i use a big clunky MyBook, but tbh it'd be a better setup with a small, compact & more portable external hd. If i did live recordings more regularly i'd buy/use in a little 256gb external usb3 SSD, much smaller and easier to lug around with the laptop.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/9             31-Mar-22  @  04:59 AM     Edit: 31-Mar-22  |  05:00 AM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

RussellGarnerRGAP

thanks for help

Message 6/9             06-May-22  @  01:16 AM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

k

k wrote:

RussellGarnerRGAP@yahoo.com wrote:

Using an external hard drive is really a great solution for those who want to store a large amount of information.

it is / i use a big clunky MyBook, but tbh itd be a better setup with a small, compact & more portable external hd. If i did live recordings more regularly id buy/use in a little 256gb external usb3 SSD, much smaller and easier to lug around with the laptop.

testing add quote of a quote

Message 7/9             06-Jul-22  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: Record your band in a rehearsal studio

souravmalhotra276

Testing the the rehasal video but i don't know how to upload here because its not taking that file type.

Pages: 1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot