aaa OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN???? - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN????

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/3             02-Apr-21  @  04:16 AM   -   RE: OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN????

danktle

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Sorry for yelling. I can't believe that 1) this site is still here, and that 2) My account still works!! This was *hands down* one of my favorite websites in the late 90's to the early 00's. I think I finally broke down when 7161.com hit because so many people seemed to loose interest.

Before I even post a track below, I want to tell so many of you how much I miss you and YOUR tracks and you being online. It was a small community, but we all gave a shit and did what we could do in the 90's back when VST was still budding!

Okay, so here's a link of things I've done since then. Hope you like it, and it's great to see the site running 100% again!

(edit: oooooohhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh, I forgot how to use the internet!!)

James Teledigit - "Transistor Funk" [House/Garage]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             03-Apr-21  @  12:36 PM   -   RE: OMG WHERE DO I BEGIN????

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hello. new site coming fairly soon btw (more work to do)

nice old school vibe to that track 👍

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot