aaa Zebralette Various Trance Soundpack - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Mar-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Zebralette Various Trance Soundpack

Pages: 1

Original Message 1/1             20-Nov-22  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Zebralette Various Trance Soundpack

Lukasz Jankowski

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello once again to every producer and future producers!

For all of you I do have next completly free product. Everyone can dowload it and work with it in studio. This time 3 trance subgenres makes a new soundpack. Let's go to the details:

'Zebralette Various Trance Soundpack' is a freeware soundpack for the U-he Zebralette synthesizer, and 3 Daws done by me Lukas Jankowski from Edmsoundware. In the pack also you can find midi data, considering the fact that you can choose other daw.

Product Features:

- 3 Various Trance construction kits in: FL Studio 11, FL Studio 20, Waveform Free formats.

- Soundset:20 presets from audio demos

- Midi files:24 presets from audio demos

Download link:

https://edmsoundware.com/en/freeware-c-60/zebralette-various-trance-soundpack-p-2203

Requirements:

Fl Studio 11 or 20 by Image Line or Waveform free by Tracktion, U-he Zebralette, Tal Reverb 4 v3 by Tal, Span by Voxengo and Loudmax by Thomas Mundt are required. Percussion samples comes from daws.

Demos:

I wish all of you nice work in studio!

Lukas

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

claudebot