aaa I am the Man with tha masta plan!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23             19-Apr-99  @  11:48 PM   -   I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

for all those who don't know me, I am kilo and this is my website. I am the only person in this world with any common sense. No one has near the intelligence I do! All you people come on my website and talk about silly stupid things and I wish you would quit. This is my website and what I say goes. Don't mess with my or I'll get my momma to beat you up you sissies!!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/23             21-Apr-99  @  01:33 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Blunted

this is getting old, I feel sorry for you.

Message 3/23             30-Apr-99  @  04:41 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

georgem

Kilo-Nice website

It is necessary to start a good ass chewin with a compliment.
You must spent alot of time organizing and designing this situation. Nice job.

I was so surprized to hear the previous remarks about you being the only one with common sense and stuff-even if it is true-you know that attitude leads to ruin. If you dont know this to be true then it is in your path-I see it.

Who am I-the average man.-something Ive had to work hard at being. Dont you see that the world is designed for "the average man mentality" everything else intimidates the hell out of everyone and you must become an Island.

As far as this website-It sure has potential but could use some pragmatism. Plain and simple language with a little less-Jackin off at the computer attitude would help.

Yeah I like it-It feels good but every-one else has to wipe the shit up when youre done.

Professionalism!

People need it-want it and seek it out-trust it and pay money for it-Try It You'll like it".

Nice Website.

Message 4/23             02-May-99  @  11:26 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

yeah well if your can't figure out it is some wanker posting as me then what can i say - like i'd ever start a thread like that - you must be nuts, it's just someone who thinks they are funny - you gotta realise the web is full of wankers like that who dont have anthing beter to do that to try to fuck up what people are doing to provide a decent resource - sad

if i felt vindictave or really pissed-off i could send to his IP and tell them to ask him not to fuck about at public forums... but today i'm in a good mood !! m- in fact it's probably some wanker who posted shite on another forum and was asked to fuck-off - the prtedictable pattern of tossers like that is to next go around the site posting garbage in the sad pathetic belief that it's like - "getting even" - so what happens is, i let it pass for a while then if it persists i get even.... i've already got the wankers IP_address - so it's not that hard - the IP's don't want any complaints so you just bell them up with the IP_address, posted date & time (to the second) and they can see who it is on their system - even with floating IP address's, cos i got the time & second it was posted - then they send them a warning and it usually stops after that cos mommie don't want her ip account fucked up by billy-bob, her tosser teenage son -

and as for you George - you musta been on the Rodney King jury with your astute sense of: "getting the right info before making a judgement"

Message 5/23             02-May-99  @  11:47 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

anyways - thanx fer that cos i just did a check and this wanker has posted alot of shite around the site as me - so heres his Ip address: 206.83.70.116

so to the 206.83.70.116 person - i'm after you now - be warned -

Concentric Research Corp. (NETBLK-CONCENTRIC-2)

1400 Parkmoor Avenue

San Jose, CA 95126-3429
US

Netname: CONCENTRIC-2

Netblock: 206.83.64.0 - 206.83.95.0

Maintainer: CRC

Coordinator:
DNS and IP ADMIN (DIA-ORG-ARIN)
hostmaster@CONCENTRIC.NET

(408) 817-2800
Fax- - - (408) 817-2630

lets hope it's not his work place - heh heh - see what i mean ??... it's that simple to find a wanker - but these people think they can just do this shit cos they are safe and annonymous behind mommies PC -

Message 6/23             02-May-99  @  01:40 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo - the real one

well, you can try posting as me now if you like !

Message 7/23             02-May-99  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

kilo

or try telling me I'm a c***

Message 8/23             03-May-99  @  05:27 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

georgem

To kilo

Please forgive me sir!

You are absolutely correct and I appreciate you teaching me about the wanker thing-I should have known but I was in fact ignorant to the situation.

anyway-all the other stuff I mentioned is true and like I say Sorry!

This Is a great site

With respect- George

AS for the wanker-thank you too for showing me that deviants exsist-I really did think kilo had flipped
you're a real "dick head"

Message 9/23             03-May-99  @  05:31 AM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

georgem

Kilo

So sorry I didnt recognize the situation

I do appreciate the site

respectfully
George

Message 10/23             04-May-99  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: I am the Man with tha masta plan!!!

Blunted

Kilo, that address is about 1 mile from my home! I'll go ruff him up if ya like?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)