aaa is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             15-May-00  @  10:03 AM   -   waiting now 2 months on my virus b

pascal

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

shit,..waiting now 2 months ,..and stil have no virus B,..is it really have to take such a long time

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             15-May-00  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

Pongoid

Link?:  Link

No, just waiting for my Q rack to arrive in the mail today. Should be here already. I paid extra for the fast delivery! Hope your luck improves. Who are you buying from?

Ape

Message 3/11             15-May-00  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

SwampMan

Took my KB 3 months to arrive. It was well worth it  

AWESOME synth.

/SwampMan

Message 4/11             15-May-00  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

digitalbound

Yo Pongoid,

I'm waiting as well. I ordered the 32 Voice Q Rack. Howabout you?

I didn't pay the extra musician's friend cost for quick shipping though, so I'll probably have to wait until next week or next to get mine. That's cool though.

Shoot, to get the beefed up version of the Q Rack for $1450 with tax and shipping? DAMN! Couldn't pass up that one!

Let us know what you think of your new baby when you get it...

rob.

Message 5/11             15-May-00  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

Jack

Hi Pascal, just got my virus b last week. I had to wait 2 weeks, but I must say it was well worth the wait ;-)

Message 6/11             15-May-00  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

digitalbound

Doh.

I meant I ordered from musicians-gear not musicians friend....

two totally different places, man!

:0

rob.

Message 7/11             16-May-00  @  11:48 AM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

pascal

yes yes,..got my virus b today,..
heheheheh,..now have some fun

Message 8/11             17-May-00  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

Pongoid

Still waiting. Jeurgen says he'll ship it out tomorow, but it's cutting it real close, may have to leave the states without it, and have my friend send it to me in Paris. What a pain in the balls. Didn't get the 32. Wanted to, but need the cash for he case. Tight ass budget. Still waiting.....

Ape

Message 9/11             18-May-00  @  05:45 AM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

nobody

pongoid wants to buy my Pelican case, i feel it....

Message 10/11             19-May-00  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: is anybody waiting on his virus B,. like me f

Pongoid

Actually, my partner is picking up a silver 1600 for me today in NY before he flies out to Paris. I'll meet him there on Monday. Can't wait. Got a stop in Reykjavik, but I don't really have much to do there. So who am I going to haunt in Europe?

Ape

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)