aaa mail bomb yammie - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

16-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: mail bomb yammie

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             03-Mar-00  @  09:02 PM   -   mail bomb yammie

dru

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

oki heres the deal the new cs6x dosenot accept voices from the cs1x or 2x so please email yammie and demND A PLUG IN BOARD

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             04-Mar-00  @  05:27 AM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

nobody

give me a good falafel sounditch and yer ghot a deal bub!

Message 3/12             13-Mar-00  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

jj

Link?:  No link

Hey dru, I think you live in the states, so I'll just let you know that any form of bomb threat = manditory one year in jail. Found this out after a homeless guy said he'd blow up a fatburger cause they were taking too long to get him his fries. Dude now has a home, he just can't leave it for the next year.

Message 4/12             13-Mar-00  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

99devils

I think he was talking "mail bomb" as in a relentless wave of e-mail messages designed to grab a company's attention regarding a particular topic, not the Unibomber thing...

And I highly doubt you can get into too much trouble over saying that you'll blow someplace up... The threat of violence without actually carrying out that threat is called misdemeanor assault... Maybe it'll cost Dru his CS1x in fines.

-Craig

Message 5/12             13-Mar-00  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

k

yeah well, the USA is still a place where a black man can be murdered by mass gunfire whilst unarmed by a bunch of pigs at close range & sends children to be executed on a regular basis .... say no more...

Message 6/12             14-Mar-00  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

R-Tek

aye, but lets not get too self-superior. Maybe when we get everything right in UK society we can start pointing the finger elsewhere.

Message 7/12             17-Mar-00  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

nobody

what k, that troop of nypd that have that code 'we own the night' ?? them?? scary shit, nypd.. seen them pull people over, the pigs driving taxis.. everyone's a cop

Message 8/12             17-Mar-00  @  04:53 PM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

99devils

Amen Kilo - America's just as fucked as the rest of the world, if not more... But Americans, see, they like to present this phoney facade that everything's just perfect. You Europeans have a much better attitude about those kinds of things... Of course, NYC got problems with guns and drug dealers and all that shit... Do you think they search as many white people for weapons as they do minorities?

Be careful what you say - you might wind up bent over in the bathroom while some fucking piece of shit rams a broomstick up your ass... You might say the unarmed guy who was shot 40+ times got lucky.

Sad.

-Craig

Message 9/12             23-Mar-00  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

amy

OOOOOhh.... scary, the NYPD. What about the LAPD, their rep is only second to the gestapo...

Message 10/12             25-Mar-00  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: mail bomb yammie

jj

99, sorry your wrong. Bombing(or the threat there of) is now in a class of its own. Bomb threat is manditory 1 year jail term.

for the international crowd: you gotta try and follow lapd corruption story. An internal prelim investigation reports some 3000 cases will be overturned. That is 3000 people wrongly convicted (maybe not innocent) these individuals will either be let out of jail, or have their felony convictions reversed, and removed from their records. Yo, thats 3000 cases of illegal police activity. And if I went next door and asked my neighbor (I live in LA) they'd say, what LAPD corruption?

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)