aaa TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/21             26-Apr-98  @  11:18 PM   -   TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

celti dream

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

on the verge of world wide-breakdown some of us beleave this to be the last line of defense....music is breaking down life,not based on society's term....but creating an alternite rought...making a path for a brighter future."parties",as many perfer to call them,i beleive to be the gathering in wich the music describes to us so well...a

RAVES ,to me its NOT a trend,therefor i will not be afread to call them any thing less then they are...RAVES....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/21             27-Apr-98  @  12:35 AM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Well, music's done wonders for me, but I'm still a cynical bastard and techno is not going to save the world..... I don't believe in that PLUR shit yo.

Message 3/21             27-Apr-98  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

celtic dream

sedusa....what do you beleive in

Message 4/21             27-Apr-98  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

celtic dream

sadusa ....i dont beleive in that PLUR bullshit eather.....it is just a word, it has no meaning beond the letters which made it....the problem is people take words to seariously,its a dull form of comunication, manipulated by society....thats where music fits in, sounds at there pure....put to gethere in a melidic form....when your dancing and the sounds are pounding...stop and look around...every one is dancing to the same beat...even you...every one...unity. there is energy at these avents that can be matched nowhere. the techno movement is energy being propeled forward in time....all i know is the scene over here in minneapolis MN is shit........people in the whole thing expect it to go somewhere by its self..........................

Message 5/21             27-Apr-98  @  01:51 AM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

celtic dream

sadusa ....i dont beleive in that PLUR bullshit eather.....it is just a word, it has no meaning beond the letters which made it....the problem is people take words to seariously,its a dull form of comunication, manipulated by society....thats where music fits in, sounds at there pure....put to gethere in a melidic form....when your dancing and the sounds are pounding...stop and look around...every one is dancing to the same beat...even you...every one...unity. there is energy at these avents that can be matched nowhere. the techno movement is energy being propeled forward in time....all i know is the scene over here in minneapolis MN is shit........people in the whole thing expect it to go somewhere by its self..........................

Message 6/21             27-Apr-98  @  08:30 PM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

I get it, you guys can talk technical but nobody has meaning in the musik they make...........................................................................Celtic Dream...........

Message 7/21             29-Apr-98  @  03:45 AM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

ratfink

"music is breaking down life, not based on society's term....but creating an alternite rought...making a path for a brighter future...the techno movement is energy being propeled forward in time..."

I'm very sorry to disagree with you, but these sound like mindless cliches emanating from a person who is caught up in his own world. I used to spout off 'bout unity and bright futures but the cold hard reality is together you may be on the dancefloor but you all have your own lives to lead, and very few make a comfortable life in the music business. Reality? It's working a 9 to 5 job, coming home to read bed time stories to your 2 yr old son and IF you still have the energy, maybe put together a few slamming drum beats and layer some weird shit on top of that. for some of us that's what music is...peace

Message 8/21             29-Apr-98  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

X2C4NRG

I couldn't have said it better myself. I think I'm gonna cry!

Message 9/21             30-Apr-98  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

thereisnogod

brighter future?
techno movement?
FUCK OFF!
there is no "techno movement", or anything else that is going to save this shite world. There are, however, alot of stupid fucks, like celtic dream wizard, who make it a little less bearable for people like myself. SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR POINTLESS HAPPY SHIT! How old are 303s, you dumb ass? Music changes, and every asshole who jumps on the bandwagon after the change has taken place thinks that it's a "movement" that can change the world. examples: punk, disco, rap/house.........THE WORLD'S STILL SHIT!! I won't even say that music makes me happy, but if I went deaf, I'd shoot myself in der head. Listen to some MoM, or whatever, and drown your 'no one else gets it' sorrows in a bottle o' booze, and shut the fuck up.
I'm a muzik student, and if all goes good, I wont have to work a 9-5 job. I've done 40hrs/week - it sucks! I'd much rather make music, be it orchestral, rock or techno, I really don't care - it's all fundamentally the same. there is no techno movement.

Message 10/21             01-May-98  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: TECHNO PHYLOSOPHY

x2c4nrg

Calm down homie! You need to enter the "chill" zone. Just put on "Pure" from DJ Trance and kick back.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 21 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)