aaa MINT TB303 FOR SALE - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/25             21-Sep-98  @  06:07 PM   -   MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looneyfreaks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a mint TB303 with original manuel and silver carring case also has power supply. My price is $1300 I know this is a high price but I really don't want to sell it but I need to for a down payment on a new car. So email me if you are intrested. I know I will get some shit for selling it for so much but That is my price if you want it I will sell it for $1300 cod orders only and will only ship in the US

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/25             21-Sep-98  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Screw you, you jew bastard of a yank. Last time you were selling a TB-303 it was for 400 bucks, and you never e-mailed me back and sold it to some other guy. Plus, with the FutureRetro 777, TBS-303, and Tee-Bee on the market, you'll have to go a shit load lower than fuckin' $1,300.00 US (and fuckin' American, migna....).

Some people have too much common sense to pay that price...

Message 3/25             21-Sep-98  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Raver X

No thanks...I got a 777 on its way. (for a lot cheaper)

Message 4/25             22-Sep-98  @  08:16 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

celtic dream

who ever is at the second to the top of this page(the one talkin at that shit)needs to chill.........and whats up with this jew thing.........what are you a fuckin nazi

Message 5/25             22-Sep-98  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looneyboy

Thank You celtic dream. Hey I knew I would get a lot of shit for my high price but I really don't care that is my price. So quit bitchin o.k. because it doesn't do any good for anyone. And why bitch if you have a TB303 or some other clone than don't buy it. Who cares how much I am selling it for? Like I said I really don't want to sell it but if I can get $1300 for it I will. I don't need it to make good music but I paid a lot for it so I want a lot for it. Hell Rogue music sells TB303 for $1400 and TR909 for $1395 so I wouldn't complain. I do notice that the only people that do all the bitch and complaining don't even own either of the Roland XoX boxs. Because if they did they wouldn't be bitching or complaining. So just chill. If you want to get a Retro 777 than get one. I am not selling any clone of the 303 or wanaabe synth or what ever. I am selling a TB303 and I thought that this would be a good place to start. So just chill and quit all your bitchin. If you want it I still have it for sale and I will pay for shiping.

Message 6/25             22-Sep-98  @  10:53 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Richie

Still seems a bit high tho...

I was recently offered a 303 (boxed / manual) for 450UKP....

Well buggered if I did'nt have the cash.. and my mate bought it!! Thats bloody painfull.. Looking at his smug face everytime I'm in the pub.

Still if you can find some idiot who thinks it's worth that kind of money then fair play to ya..

Message 7/25             22-Sep-98  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

cyborg0

Rogue sells tb303s for no more than $1100 depending on condition and 909s for about the same.. I dont think that your price is too high. Just like anything else, if the price is so hi you wont get any offers and it looks like you wont be driving that shiny new car anytime soon with that price..
BTW, Rogue offers a warranty and a full technical going over, one which I KNOW that you yourself cannot provide unless you happen to be an electronic technician with some years behind you.

Be honest to yourself and everyone here: you dont want to sell it, point blank, and thats that..

Message 8/25             23-Sep-98  @  07:28 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looneyfreaks

Ok Since all I have got is a lot of shit and I need a new car I will be fair. $950 or best offer.

Message 9/25             23-Sep-98  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

No one trusts Nathan Looney, we've all been to Sonic  

Message 10/25             23-Sep-98  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Ya damn straight. Don't trust this retard...oh ya, and oh course: because I use the word "jew", I obviously have to be a nazi...everyone that says "jew" definetely has to be a nazi....it's just the logic of it all, right? Fuckin' retards..

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)