aaa JoMoX IS HERE! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: JoMoX IS HERE!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/25             27-Feb-99  @  04:25 PM   -   JoMoX IS HERE!

ReZo-99

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Has anyone tried out anything from JoMoX? A friend of mine said that the JoMoX XBase09 is doper than a 909. Its pure analog and it has more 'punch' than the 909. It has its own step sequencer like the 909 and all the same functions. JoMoX also has a synth on the way called the SUNSYNTH or something like that, I forgot but it looks tight. Its pure analog and it has I think 8 sounds. Go check it out!

ReZo-99

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/25             28-Feb-99  @  01:13 AM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

pedicelli

Fucking Christ!! I just checked this mother out on harmony central....looks dope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a 909 too in a sense...

Message 3/25             28-Feb-99  @  03:04 AM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

ReZo-99

Sorry...the homepage is www.jomox.com

Check out all the functions this baby has to offer! I want the XBase09 but its like $1150. Oh well, I guess its better to buy an XBase09 than an actual 909. So I heard.

Peep the site.

ReZo-99

Message 4/25             28-Feb-99  @  05:33 PM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

The JoMoX is way too expensive, thats why it hasn't took off here in the UK plus the number of simultaneous voices is like 4 or something. The novation Drumstation is MUCH better and way more flexible and less $$$£££

Message 5/25             01-Mar-99  @  01:40 AM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

ReZo-99

It hasn't taken off here in the U.S. either. I was just told about it, before that I never heard of it. How is the Drum Station? I hope the quality isn't the same as the Bass Station. I have one and its not very friendly. The knobs trip out and the output jack messed up, you have to pull it out some in order to hear it. It never used to be that way. I thought about getting a Drum Station but I dont know...tell me more.

ReZo-99

Message 6/25             01-Mar-99  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

WILLy

Get the drumstation it has all of the controls on the original boxes with 25 different kits. For about £350 you get a 909 and a 808 and i dare anayone to tell the difference between this and the real things. Plus it's twelve note
ploy and all the knobs can be controlled from your computer.

Message 7/25             01-Mar-99  @  06:41 PM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

The drumstation kicks the JoMoX's butt, better sounds, much more features, more polyphony, more voices, more edititing and about half the price.
I've never had any problems with reliability, I've gigged it loads of times and it stands up to the abuse......Get one, you won't regret it.

Message 8/25             01-Mar-99  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

ReZo-99

Thanks! Ill look into it!

ReZo-99

Message 9/25             01-Mar-99  @  09:36 PM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

pedicelli

Question.....if a drum synthesizer like the basstation is just a rack with no sequence interface, how exactly would you sequence everything? You guys do that with Cakewalk or something?

Message 10/25             02-Mar-99  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: JoMoX IS HERE!

ReZo-99

Thats what I want to know too. Can I do it on my ASR-10?

ReZo-99

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)