aaa SH-101 stuck in square wave? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

11-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             04-Mar-99  @  11:23 PM   -   SH-101 stuck in square wave?

Willy - SED1156

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi can someone help as my sh-101 is playing up. It seems to be stuck in the same waveform. When you turn the dial nothing happens to the sound. Does anyone know whats up/ how to fix it?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             04-Mar-99  @  11:45 PM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

replace the dial. It's probably had it's day.

Message 3/11             10-Mar-99  @  10:52 PM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

johnny

what squarewave, u talking about the lfo?

Message 4/11             10-Mar-99  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

my sh101 wave dosnet change / whats going on? / ive had two sh101s and it didnt work on any of them>>>>>>

Message 5/11             10-Mar-99  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

ReZo-99

Speaking of the SH-101, has anyone tried the Novamod for it? Or what about the Devilfish mod for the 303?

ReZo-99

Message 6/11             11-Mar-99  @  12:55 AM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

go on

Message 7/11             17-Mar-99  @  10:52 AM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

johnny

the sh-101 has a built in mixer for its sound waves.

square, saw, square(lower octaves) and noise.

these are always ON, you just have to turn up the individual faders.

cheers

Message 8/11             18-Mar-99  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

doh! so why the nob?

Message 9/11             18-Mar-99  @  05:07 PM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

Willy

My problem has nothing to do with faders. On the top left hand corner of the sh-101 the first large round dial you come to after the power/volume is the waveform dial. If i am right it has a square, saw, noise and random on it. Mine used to change sound dramatically when you moved this now it doesn't simple as that. Come on please someone must know what i am talking about?

Message 10/11             18-Mar-99  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: SH-101 stuck in square wave?

johnny

that is not the sound wave.
that is the LFO wave

pick up all the faders that have the word MOD on them.
NOW mess with the lfo wave and speed.

GET IT NOW?

do you see the light?

you've got two of these babies and you don't even know how to use them.

it's not fair, life sucks.

johnny

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)