aaa Korg Electribes groove boxes - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Korg Electribes groove boxes

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             14-Apr-99  @  08:12 AM   -   Korg Electribe groove boxes

dan

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What do you guys think about Korg introducing their own groove boxes? There are 2:Analogue modoling box and a Rhythm box. Hopefully they will be good enough to make them a positive addition an existing set up.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             14-Apr-99  @  03:45 PM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

Looney Boy

Well I had a chance to play with both Korg boxs and they are pretty cool. The electotribe A the analog synth box is cool since you can have one sound come from the left output and the other out the right output. Has some cool effects for the price. $399.00 in Houston. The Electrotribe R the drum box is cool but I wish it had more outputs, Only stereo out. They work great together though. they also both have audio inputs so that is a cool thing to have. Though you will have some people say they are shit and suck but I think for the money they are a good buy. you can get both units for $800. $399 ea. and everything can be controlled via MIDI all knob movements ect. I like them and I am going to buy the Electrotribe R on monday and the Electrotribe A in a few weeks. I will see haw well they work in a studio and if I find that they suck well I will just return them. They have there good points and bad but if you like them and can use them that's all that matters Right? Though I will post later and tell you how I like the Electrotribe R in a few days ......

Message 3/13             14-Apr-99  @  07:19 PM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

jcu3

Link?: Link

The R is the dogz bollocks! The "A' sucks! I've had mine for a couple weeks. There are so many good sounds in the rhythm unit. But the only thing that I don't like about it is that fact that they are sooo good, that there wil be so many pussies out there who will use Korg's factory presets on there own trax! Snag em and lay em down. I'd never do that! Believe me they are wicked. It's almost as you want to call Korg up and up and kill em. Because they programmed all the Good Shit. I'm serious. It's not like a Groovebox, where your thinking CHEESE! By the way the Electribe R is awesome. But it's not for everyone. It's way cool, that's why it's not for anyone. Most of the people on this page are fucking retarded children. So if that's you stick with your MC-303........it's a good match.

Message 4/13             14-Apr-99  @  11:29 PM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

Cherry 7 up

hey jcu whats your problem man? Calling todays kids retards and all that. Man you sound like a fool. I saw your posting on the nothing can emulate the TB 303 thread and you just told every one excactly what you are. Hey im sorry that is they way you are but dont take it out on these kids. You definately need help man.

Message 5/13             15-Apr-99  @  03:05 AM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

Deep blue

I've seen em but i haven't heard them cuz I was like oh no not another stupid groove thing. Brothers ..sisters we don't need this faggot groove thing. I must be honest though i have thought about putting a mc505 in a sealed black box hidden in the closet only to be controlled via midi. Never using the presets! always programming...It is the law!

Message 6/13             15-Apr-99  @  04:58 AM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

jcu3

Excuse me Cherry Koolaid 7 Up?, what ever you call yourself. Most of the postings on this page are totally immature and non-303 related anyhow. And wack, much like your self. Don't try to put me in line. What have you contributed on this page? It's only like guys like me, Pedecelli, and a few other real programmers out there who keep this thing from going full blown Groove Approved. "So I need help, I'm a fool, and whatever else you said." Well, my opinions are valid and I can back them with technical expertise and
real knowledge. So fuck your vibe shit! Go to a rave, and wave around some of those gay glow sticks if your worried about a "good vibe"....

....well back to the machines, I see a little red light blinking across the room, and it's calling my name.

Message 7/13             15-Apr-99  @  05:34 AM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

You sound like a fucking retard jcu. If you have knowladge and your technical why dont you act mature you immature prick. As far as I can see it you sound as bad as those other kids. Grow up, Live and have fun. Dont you worrie about what these kids are using today.

Message 8/13             15-Apr-99  @  06:17 AM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

jcu3

I'm done wasting my time with you. Your a lousy piece of crap anyhow. Email me personally if want to discuss this further.....

Message 9/13             15-Apr-99  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

iitttssss feght night boy

Message 10/13             15-Apr-99  @  05:25 PM   -   RE: Korg Electribes groove boxes

jcu3

Like I said earlier. Your a fucking child. Post something gear related. Oh, you don't have any huh? Then get the fuck out here! Your so damn intersted in the vibe on this page. Well Mr. Hippie there's some beads and a bong calling your name Mr.Free, have fun, live life, whatever. Why is it that you never leave an email address or talk any gear? You just tend to talk smack! Why is that? C'mon, tell me? Typical bullshit! Someone please start another thread, this mother fucker is pissing me off...................I think David Banner said it best in the 80's. "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry"

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)