aaa Building A TB-303 Clone - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Building A TB-303 Clone

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14             09-May-99  @  12:09 AM   -   Building A TB-303 Clone

andreaz

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How do i build myself a TB-303 clone ?
Please give me good information...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/14             09-May-99  @  01:39 AM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

Build one yo-self? Do you mean make your synth sound like one or go get some plywood, nails, radio knobs, and radio shack part # 5c1143900001 (the random electronic parts packet)?

Message 3/14             11-May-99  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

He, he. Your cold.  

Message 4/14             11-May-99  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

Link?: Link

OK here's what you do. Go down to RadioShack and go buy the "How to Build a TB-303 on a shoe string budget" book and follow the directions precisely. Your gonna need the right materials. So don't skimp. So buy a piece of bread, a few midi ports, some rust, some exlax, and piece of of old chewing gum and don't forget the all important Resonation knob. Beer caps work, but Zima caps work better. And then your set. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at www.McGiever.com  

Message 5/14             11-May-99  @  02:40 AM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

jcu3

OK here's what you do. Go down to RadioShack and go buy the "How to Build a TB-303 on a shoe string budget" book and follow the directions precisely. Your gonna need the right materials. So don't skimp. So buy a piece of bread, a few midi ports, some rust, some exlax, and piece of of old chewing gum and don't forget the all important Resonation knob. Beer caps work, but Zima caps work better. And then your set. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at www.McGiever.com  

Message 6/14             11-May-99  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

I'll try it tonight.

Message 7/14             13-May-99  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

Reefer

That's funny as hell Jcu3! McGiever used to be able to build a tank and a machine gun out of a straw and a tooth pick. GOOD ONE.!

Message 8/14             13-May-99  @  03:04 AM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

pedicelli

A Muslim friend of mine can make a bomb out of his socks!  

Message 9/14             13-May-99  @  03:16 AM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

ReZo

I dont know about building a bomb with my socks but I can sure make people drop dead with 'em.

Heheheh...

ReZo-99

Message 10/14             20-May-99  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: Building A TB-303 Clone

Contra

Link?:  Link

" How to get McGiever to bake a bread with your socks, and make it sound like a TB-303 Clone." - By jcu3 And ReZo
Coming soon to RadioShack AND a bookstore near you!

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)