aaa I'm sick of all these Nutsacks.... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             13-May-99  @  04:50 AM   -   I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm sick of all these little nutsacks ruining our site. All these total fucking retarted postings about dudes licking their cat's snatch and dumb ass's that think TB-303's rust and shit. GOD! who are these fuckers? I mean, how much of a little crotch do you have to be, to think like that? Right now I'm taking up server space for this message, but I think someone had to address this. I meant, i've learned a shit load of stuff by coming here to this site. From tricks with effects and filters, MIDI stuff, software, and opening my mind to other artists view points. I really wish there was another website for those total dumb ass's. What the fuck?

I"M HERE TO LEARN.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             13-May-99  @  07:52 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

tricki

Can anyone help me? I think my TR909 is rusting.

Message 3/15             13-May-99  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

"_"

My cat was good last night....mmmm

Message 4/15             13-May-99  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

THERES TOO MANY MONKEY SPANKS HERE!!!

Look at all these wack messages...

WE NEED ORDER!!!!....hehe

Message 5/15             14-May-99  @  04:27 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

_

mmm kiddy tonight

Message 6/15             14-May-99  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

psychic

tasty kiddy all night

Message 7/15             14-May-99  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

MMmmm....your mom...

Message 8/15             14-May-99  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

planetalgon

Well. I don't really have much to add to the whole eating out subject but something came to mind while reading this stuff and could be considered a useful trick to do with your analog synth.
Once I was making some howling noises on my Juno 60. I got it to sound a lot like a cat. In fact, so real did it sound that my 4 cats started to howl and their tails got big and fluffy (if you have cats you will know what I mean by this.) So I thought that it might be a good way to interact with other types of animals as well...
I took the Juno out into my back yard and wired some speakers up into the trees and hid them with some leaves. I began imitating the birds that I heard around the house. Even their exact inflections as they responded. Almost instantly the whole woods was teeming with Cardinals, Jays, and these weird greyish black birds that I think are Mockingbirds. The Cardinals even attacked the speakers! Anyways, its something nonconventional to do with your synths on a spring afternoon. 

Message 9/15             18-May-99  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Contra

Link?:  Link

No more rewardless hunting periods.

Let's straight out the facts. Our music generation can "talk" to the birds as well as the bees. (though it didn't come as a suprise..:-)

Message 10/15             18-May-99  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

Hey Planet, still have that Juno 60? I miss me Juno 6 all the time..

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)