aaa Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/66             30-Dec-00  @  02:12 AM   -   Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I invite you all to the above link to check out some funny artwork I made. It's Virus-Z1 related stuff. You'll laugh your ass off.  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/66             30-Dec-00  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

909 Inc.

Link?:  No link

I like the chick with the Nord, yeah, I
really like her fake ass titties...
Leave hitler and racism out of this
chat room. hitler killed many, many
people, and calling asians "chinks"
is not cool. In the time it took you to
do all those pics in "photodeluxe",
you could have made some tight
tracks... think about it.

909 Inc.

Message 3/66             30-Dec-00  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

trev

This is fucking class! Sorry, but I'm pissing myself...

Message 4/66             30-Dec-00  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Napster Freak

Mates,

he has a track on his site that would make you even more angry...

Message 5/66             30-Dec-00  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

trev

what's that one then?

Message 6/66             31-Dec-00  @  12:43 AM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link

Holy mother of Christ! Take it fucking easy! I initially was gonna write some shit on the site to not take the Hitler shit seriously, but obviously I should have written it down.

The humour lies in the fact that.....ahhhhh fuck this! I'm not gonna bother explaining!

And as for making tracks in the time I was working in so called "photodeluxe" (when in fact I used a 4 year old graphics program).......eat one, Jesus! I'm not on the computer for the soul purpose of music....I do some graphics, work on my main website, other multimedia, yadayadayada..I sometimes need to take a break from making tracks.

And what track would make you angry?? For Christ's sake, my tracks are instrumental.....I think I only have 1 with vocal samples and they go along the lines of "Annihilating rythm", "Sheer Energy", and a few other Ultra-Sonic MC shouts.

Let me guess...you're offended by the names of some of my songs...."Virtual Kike"......MY PENIS!!!!!! FORESKIN!!!!!!!! FORESKIN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! BIG FAT MOTHER FUCKING FORESKIN!!!!!

Who gives a mother fucking flying fuck what they're called? Are we gonna turn this into a "Smack My Bitch Up" debate? It doesn't mean shite.

Now this is getting Nazi-gestapo on my ass! Freaking out for nothing.

Message 7/66             31-Dec-00  @  12:34 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Komputer

Silver D,

take it down bro. Nothing about Adolf Hitler is funny.
keep our conversations private about the derivation of
where gear is made. Anyhow, put your talents into making
bad ass tracks like you always do.

James

Message 8/66             31-Dec-00  @  08:46 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Silver Droid

Link?:  Link

It's not like those pics were demonstrating mass genocide or anything. My intention was not to piss people off. There's always a limit to where humour can go, but can always get very very absurd without offending. I don't consider these pics really absurd...

Tom Green painting lesbians eating each other out on the hood of his parents' car....crazy thing to do, but was it really making the world cry and feeling injust? The people at the bus stop where even laughing when they saw the car.

Howard Stern on his radio show betting on who in Hollywood is gonna die next...now that's fucked up because you shouldn't joke around about shit like that.

The problem with the world? You can't say shit about Hitler and Jews without someone getting pissed off at the smallest thing. Here in my province of Canada, we had a judge who was personally forced to resign his position because in his closing summation during a murder case, he said that the lady made the man suffer to death just as the Nazis made the Jews suffer during the holocaust. Is that a bad thing to say? No, it's making a comparison cause what went on during the holocaust was fucked up and was comparable to how this man was brutally murdered. And what happened to this man? The Jewish community lost their mother fucking minds because of this "offensive" comment and put so much pressure on this man that he had to resign.

I'm not supporting Nazism, Facism, or any other kind of extremism. What I'm saying is to look at the perspective from a correct angle.

Anyways, no more debate. Happy New Year to all. I'm seeing "Analog Pussy" from Germany tonight.  

Message 9/66             31-Dec-00  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

komputer

A'hemmm. Getting back to the Roland TB-303...

Message 10/66             31-Dec-00  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: Adolf Hitler vs. Mr. Miagi

Olinga

Extra funny, completely witty. I want the puffy dark-glow sticker :-)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 66 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)