aaa Kilo..login getting bumped - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Kilo..login getting bumped

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16             18-Apr-01  @  09:08 PM   -   Kilo..login getting bumped

influx

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

So im here checkin out tunes, and each time I try to come back from someones user page, I get logged out?

not flippin pages..usin the drop down menus. odd

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             18-Apr-01  @  09:26 PM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

Defector Z

Link?: Link

I thought it was just me. Same prob here k.

Message 3/16             19-Apr-01  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

nothingnewhere

I dont have this problem... using IE4(even though i hate it). what browser areyou guys using? sure cookies are enabled?

Message 4/16             19-Apr-01  @  01:28 PM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

Defector Z

Cookies very much enabled... IE5.

Message 5/16             19-Apr-01  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

influx

yup. same here. works on every other page....cookies that is...

not that big of a deal really but sometimes I want to sit and listen to a few peoples stuff and make comments and I have to keep logging in. feck

Message 6/16             19-Apr-01  @  09:31 PM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

k

well what browser?... perhaps check your settings?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/16             19-Apr-01  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

influx

IE5. what settings? cookies are enabled

Message 8/16             20-Apr-01  @  04:13 AM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

sitar

For what it's worth, I use IE5 with cookies enabled and everything works. Must be something else?

Message 9/16             20-Apr-01  @  07:38 AM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

k

yeah... i'd delete all your cookies and start again.. sounds like you got an old residual one on board from the old site mebbe?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/16             20-Apr-01  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: Kilo..login getting bumped

influx

I clear my cache on a regular basis though

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)